AMROTEC® ‘s new generation and latest “MIB-11V” Currency Discriminator or Mixed Bill Value Counter with 2- Pocket model (1 Stacker and full Reject Pocket) brings in Revolutionary Transformation to Desktop Cash Processing and sets a new standard in the market place. It processes mullti-currencies banknotes in a single-pass on the fly. USD and Canada currency recognition software is standard in all MIB-11V Series.
MIB-11VL is a special Model for Law-Enforcement agencies having capability to scan in all 4 directions (feed in front or rear side of the banknotes in any direction or orientation) of passing banknotes serial numbers embedded on them and transfers serial numbers images (Text and Jpeg format) via our SDC-100 software. Export them into excel file to your PC or simply print if a printer (SNBC) is connected.
- Highest Bill-Recognition in the Industry
- Dual Image-CIS Sensors Scanning of banknote image
- Large 4.3″ TFT Color Touch Panel Display
- Compact Size, Ergonomic, Economical
- Advanced Counterfeit Detection with IR-array, MR-array, Multi-UV
- Uninterrupted Counting w/Reject Pocket
- Smart and Friendly User-Interface w/Easy Operation
- Due to Dual CIS-Image scanner, capable of scanning banknote serial numbers in any 4 direction feeding.
- Counting: Max. 1,500 NPM (Piece Counting)
- Max. 1,200 NPM (All Discriminating Modes and Barcode)
- Counting Modes: Mix, Single, Sort, Face, Orient, Count, Barcode)
- Available Currencies: USD & CAD (Standard)
- Capacity up to 40 Currencies (if additional software purchased)
- Hopper Capacity: 500-700 notes (w/Extension)
- Stacker Capacity: Max. 200 notes (circulated)
- Reject Capacity: Max. 100 notes (circulated)
- Display: 4.3″ Touch-Screen Panel (Stylus pen is included)
- Power Supply: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 11.3″W x 13.8″D x 12.4″H
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 Kg
- Interface: Micro SD, USB, LAN, RJ11, RS232C