Important features include:
- User-friendly Design K-4 is physically compact and due to it’s efficient foot-print, one single operator is sufficient to operate and use the machine on a daily basis. In addition, the hopper position has been set up at almost the surface of the desk to prevent operator’s work-stress or burden.
- Reliable Fitness and Authenticating Detection K-4 is equipped with the high-tech Bill Validator which is the result of LAUREL’s long experience in cash handling manufacturing industry. The K-4 meets European standards and Federal Reserve Bank of Banknote Recycling Framework. Its Fitness Detection functions sort out taped, soiled, dog-eared and poor-quality banknotes from fit banknotes.
- High Productivity and Cost-performance The K-4 boasts a counting speed of 900 notes/min. and significantly improves operation efficiency in your daily cash handling job.
- Easy Operation Operating the K-4 is as simple as turning on the Power Switch, selecting the Mode, and setting the banknotes or tickets onto the Hopper. The New Color Touch Screen enables the operator to verify each operation and to observe more information.
- Large capacity Hopper The K-series will enhance productivity with the Hopper capacity of max. 1000 notes. The Note Press presses down on the pile of notes to assist the feeding of notes to avoid jamming and rejects.
- Stacker LED Each Stacker pocket is equipped with LED illumination to indicate a full Stacker and a display where the number and type of banknotes are indicated by different colors.
- Easy Maintenance The K-4 is equipped with the self-cleaning function.
- Easy Software Update The software updating on the K-4 is simple, enabling long-term use of the machine and keeping it up-to-date with any new banknote release or new types of suspect banknotes.
- See “Additional Information” Tab for actual shipping weight and dimension).
- Products are packed in wooden Crate when delivered. No Inside Delivery; delivery at the loading Dock or at customer’s door. Purchaser is responsible for unpacking and installation at site. Contact us for training and set-up over the phone or chat room)