AMROTEC® - Return Policy and Return Merchandise Authorization Process (RMA):
As our highly valued customer (here “Purchaser” or “customer”), your satisfaction is very important to us. If you require training or have some issues with the product you purchased, we will do utmost care and promptly address your issue as quickly and easily as possible. Simply call us at our Toll-Free 1-877-570-2676 (8am – 4pm Hawaii Standard Time) or chat with us LIVE and one of our service professional will assist you on the phone or via chat room or email to train you on equipment operation and functionality or resolve any issues you may have with the products you purchased.
7-DAYS RETURN POLICY:
Due to (i) AMROTEC®’ s strict production quality control and satisfactory testing prior shipping every products to customer, (ii) substantial discount price (SALE PRICE) offered throughout this website and direct sales to end-users, “ALL SALES ARE FINAL” for all products the Purchasers purchased through this AMROTEC®’s E-Commerce Website (https://shop.amrotec.com). However, purchaser may quality for our 7-DAYS RETURN POLICY (Except “SPECIAL PRODUCT ORDER” items) if purchaser meets all of the below conditions and provides us written consent to our Return and RMA policy and Terms and conditions.
- If delivered product is not operating upon received as intended according to product specifications as advertised on our website or customer is not satisfied with its operation.
- If customer (Purchaser) informs us the issue and their intention to return the item and in writing at (RMA@amrotec.com) within 7 (Seven) business days upon receiving the item (delivery date). No return or exchange will be accepted after 7-days from the delivery date of the item to the Purchaser.
- Customer (Purchaser) obtained proper RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us and follow all the RMA guideline to return the item to us.
- All approved return item must be 100% complete, in the same condition as when sold, and in the original packaging as provided by AMROTEC®. All packing materials, manuals, accessories, diskettes, CDs, digital media, and documentation that were included in the original shipment must be included with return shipment. Kits and other items assembled after purchased must be disassembled and returned with original packaging. All returns will be inspected, and products found to be non-conforming will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price at AMROTEC®’s sole discretion.
- Refund will be issued to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase after deducting all shipping and special handling cost, cost for missing or damaged items and any applicable re-stocking fee (20%) if item is being unboxed and used within first 7 days of receipt of the item (which will prevent us to resale this product to other customers). [Please see our detail RMA Guideline below]
SPECIAL PRODUCT ORDER:
AMROTEC® designated certain products listed on this website as “SPECIAL PRODUCT ORDER” item which may be shipped directly from overseas manufacturer or requires special packaging, palletization, and special handling Therefore, all “SPECIAL PRODUCT ORDER” item, Non-stock merchandise, custom programmed Products, software Products, and other custom configured Products ARE NOT returnable for product exchange or store credit or refund in any circumstances unless it is determined Product was shipped in error. “Special Product order” and quantity discounted Products are covered by AMROTEC®’s warranty. AMROTEC®’s warranty information is provided in the product’s documentation on each of the product listed on this website.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) GUIDELINE
The following are our standard policies for any warranty repair or return of products during or after warranty period:
First: Obtain Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
You (Purchaser) will need to fill in the below request or send request via email at RMA@amrotec.com and obtain an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain a valid RMA number, contact us with detail description of the issue and troubleshooting steps taken with AMROTEC®’s service team, and upon completing these steps, we’ll provide an RMA number to you whether it is for refund or exchange or repair under warranty or out-of-warranty. Shipping the purchased item back (return) without a Valid RMA number from AMROTEC® will be rejected and will delay resolving your issue in timely manner.
Second: Ship-To Information
AMROTEC® will provide you the ship-to address for your return to our Honolulu location or to any of our authorized Dealer’s repair center in other States. Purchasers are responsible for shipping costs to ship the item to us or to our authorized dealer’s repair center as instructed and with full insurance of the product purchase price.
Third: Boxing the Item
The item you are returning for return, or repair or exchange must be shipped back in its original box. Please write RMA number on the shipping label and include inside the box, so that package can be properly identified by us or by our authorized repair center.
Fourth: Shipping the Item
We highly recommend that you ship the item back using UPS or FedEx and email us the tracking number. The ability to track your package in transit is vital for you to ensure that it does not become lost and that it reaches its destination. Unfortunately, if the item never reaches the warehouse, it is Purchaser’ sole responsibility to work with shipping carrier to locate the package or damage claim if lost in transit or damaged. In general, it takes approximately 2- 3 days (if by expedited Air / Express) and approximately 7 – 10 business days (if ship by UPS / FEDEX Ground) for us or our authorized repair center to receive the item you have shipped.
If incurred by AMROTEC®, shipping and special handling fees associated with every order or warranty repair during or after warranty period are non-refundable in every circumstances. Orders that are not charged for shipping are subject to original shipping cost of delivery. In case AMROTEC® decides to refund an item which is fully at AMROTEC®’s sole discretion, amount will be issued to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase after deducting all shipping and handling cost, cost for missing or damaged items , special packaging cost if applicable, and any applicable re-stocking fee (20%).
Fifth: If Order placed in error:
For orders placed in error, it must be cancelled prior shipment is made. If request for cancellation is received after the item has already been shipped (order email confirmation), it can no longer be cancelled, neither shipment can be halted or diverted and item will be delivered to Purchaser accordingly. In such case, the cost and responsibility to ship the product back in it’s original conditions to AMROTEC® shall be that of the Purchaser / customers and must be done prior AMROTEC® issues a refund to the same form of payment originally used for the purchase after deducting all shipping and special handling cost, re-stocking fee (20%) for the item and cost for missing items or accessories that were originally shipped with the product (if applicable).